Wednesday, June 22, 2016

CRAFT Challenge - Animals


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project showcasing animals.

Our wonderful sponsors this week are -


And


My card this week features the lovely image, Girl Holding Bear from Digital Paper Craft -


She has such a wonderful vintage look and I decided to play that up with a card that is a bit fussier than I usually create.  I have to say I enjoyed layering up the papers and the embellies for this creation...good to try something different, right?

Anyway, I do hope you've popped over here from the CRAFT Challenge blog.  If you have, you have already seen the wonderful prizes up for grabs and you've been wowed by my teamies who always make such gorgeous creations!  If not, I do hope you'll stop over and consider joining our challenge this week.

I hope your week has been full of sunshine and happiness!


Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image: Digital Paper Crafts Girl Holding Bear 
Sentiment:  LOTV sentiments
Paper:  Colorbok paper pad, kraft cardstock
Accessories:  flowers from stash (yeah! now I only have about 10,000 left), hemp twine
Dies:  Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig, Go Create XXL Square Frames Frilly #7
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. It was a surprise to see this card popping up when I clicked onto this post...it's very different for you but I absolutely love it and the fussier vintage style really does suit the image beautifully. Awesome job on the stitching too...so neat round that fancy shape!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts