Wednesday, August 31, 2016

FtHS - Mid Week Inspiration


Happy mid week everyone!  I pray your week is going well.  I'm here with another card I made using the darling From the Heart Stamp's Frog and Frozen Flies -


I used my MISTI to double stamp the background, first with dye ink and then with VersaMark.  Then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and used distress ink in blue.  The sentiment was "embossed" with a Sakura Glaze pen.  I love the dimension it gave.  I covered the cute fly on the "ice bar" with a puffy bug sticker.  He just has such personality, such a fun image to color.

As for an update on Faith, I checked FB last night and Faith's father posted that she is home now, which I know makes everyone a little better.  Let's all keep on praying and sending healing thoughts her way.  

I hope you'll stop in next week, September for our monthly blog hop.  It's sure to be a fun one!

Aloha,
Brenda

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little frog with his not-so-yummy looking ice-cream! Great fun card Brenda! Good news to hear that Faith is home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brenda, this image makes me smile! Another fun card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that Faith is making progress, love your card and I guess for a frog that insect would be like sprinkles to a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This it totally adorable! Little frogs always make me smile. I have this little image, but have not used it yet. On another note... I'm sorry I didn't join the challenge last week. I had every intention. Now I feel really bad for not finding the time. I WILL NOT miss the next challenge and I see the hop coming up next week. I have an idea....could we make a card to send to Faith? I don't have her address or yours. Maybe we could send the card to one of the ladies in US and she could get the cards to Faith. I'm going to paste this part of the comment for a few of the other ladies I know on the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts