Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Surf's Up at Little Red Wagon



Hi everyone!  Well, school is starting here and Summer is winding down other places, so I thought it might be fun to do a Surf's Up challenge to usher it out with style.  Now, for this challenge I had in mind, literally surfing or ocean type scenes with mermaid or fishes...but to make it easier lets just go with anything tropical.

Here's my card featuring a Sandra Caldwell image from Babycakes Digis and Designs -


He is called Bearly a Surfer, and I just love him!  Quite honestly I love all of Sandra's designs.  

I'm hoping you'll join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  We are looking forward to seeing what your create!

Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Brenda! Love the background ocean and sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for the challenge! So fantastic! I especially love how shiny the sunglasses and surfboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous little scene, Brenda!! That little surfer bear is adorable and I especially like the glittery waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, I so love your surfboard <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's too cute with that huge surfboard. Thanks for the challenge this week...and for tweaking it for me as my brain friend. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts