Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hello 2017



Wow, is it just me, or is the earth spinning faster these days.  Seems like just yesterday we were all worried about Y2K...if you are old enough, do remember?  Now we are knocking at the door of 2017 and Heather wants to see your creations with a New Year theme.


I'm not much of a New Year's person, I usually take New Year's eve to reflect on the past year and all the blessing that we have received and the people that have graced my life.  If I were to indulge in a bit of partying, this is the guy I would want to party with -


Doesn't he look dapper in his top hat and that glass of bubbly.  His greeting is exactly what I wish for you, a happy and prosperous new year.

As always, we would love for you to join use at Little Red Wagon.  It only takes a minute to link up.  If it's inspiration you need, the Girlfriends have it for you.  Pop in and take a look.

Thanks for dropping by!  Happy New Year everyone!

Aloha,
Brenda


6 comments:

  1. Darling card Brenda! He is a happy fella! Happy New Year Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this penguin is adorable!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you...not much of a New Year's person....I'm supposed to stay up until midnight?!?! :) I love your card, so sparkly! And that penguin is super adorable. Would love to know where he's from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y2K...that's a blast from the past and no Mistake!! I worked in banking then and we were warned about all sorts of techy problems that might happen but never did!! Love this sweet card with that sophisticated little guy!! Happy new year Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. I am also not much of a New Year's girl but thought it made a good challenge :) Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, he's a cutie! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts