Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I Love My Puppy


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a creation using this color palette - 


Our Sponsors this week are -

 

Here's my card using a darling image generously provided by our sponsor, I Love My Puppy -


The digital papers were designed and created specifically for the challenge by our very talented Jo of Trimgyms Digistamps and Images.

Please take a look over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  The DT has some fab creations to show.  If you are lucky, Jo may even share some of her wonderful papers!

Thanks for dropping in!


Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. She is a little sweetie Brenda, love the purple shades too...really spring like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Card, Brenda and i like the Frame !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Brenda, I love the scalloped frame! (I saw the flowered paper and thought 'oo! I have that paper, too!' then remembered that of course it's one of Jo's designs!!!!! D'oh!!) I love how you've coloured the fab image, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts