Wednesday, May 17, 2017

You Are My Sunshine!



Yes, believe it or not, it's Wednesday again.  We have another great challenge for you over at the Little Red Wagon blog.  Sandy is our hostess and she has chosen You Are My Sunshine! to see what kind of projects you create using a Sun.

I chose this darling A Day For Daisies image, Curious Daughter.  Here's my card -



I just love her!  I used Distress Oxide inks to create the background and the sun.  I really messed up the waves below the rock, but I won't bore you with that.  Let's just say it looks better with the white pen than it did with the black glaze pen (RATS!). 

I certainly hope you have the time to join use this week at Little Red Wagon.  It it's inspiration you need, pop in to visit the Girlfriends to see what they've created.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I pray your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Brenda! Love the background you created with the distress oxides!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the way you created the ocean, sky and sun with your inks. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Brenda! I love the background, and the sun shining into the water. I haven't tried the distress oxide inks, your card really tempts me to try them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous, Brenda! I love your background! I didn't see the waves originally but think they're fantastic now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts