Sunday, May 20, 2018

Ollie Owl

I think it's time to so you another card made with dies from Frantic Stamper's new Cute Critters release.  This is Ollie the Owl (FRA-DIE-10455) and the clear stamp set, Owl Sentiments (FRA-CL-106).  


This card was super simple and quick to make.  I made a watercolor background with a kid's watercolor set.  Ollie was die cut and put together with scraps from my stash.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and the panel was adhered to a cardstock base.  That's it, as I mentioned, super simple, right?

I want to encourage you to check out the Frantic Stamper store.  They have a bunch of wonderful new items in.  Remember, they don't just sell their dies.  I recently got some of the Cosmic Shimmer goodies that I can't wait to play with.  All of our craft/stamp stores here are disappearing and Frantic Stamper has become my go-to store.  

Thanks so much for stopping in.  Have a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts